Sunday 1 April 2012

Creepy Experiment

This is one of my first attempts at a 'fashion' look. I worked with Kitty to create an 'Ice Queen' look. 
It was much harder than I thought to fade her eyebrows out! She has quite dark eyebrows and a light concealer just wasn't cutting the mustard. So next I tried dabbing the eyebrows with vaseline and patting on a white eyeshadow which worked a bit better but still wasn't giving me the bleached look I wanted. Finally I tried talc, and that seemed to work (if it became a little bit like a paste) so I covered the eyebrows and once they looked white enough I used a 'Too Faced' glitter over the top. 

To create the sparkly lip I covered Kitty's lips in vaseline and pressed her lips into a pile of glitter. I used a Mac eyeshadow to highlight her cheekbones and the bridge of her nose which gives her that eery/skeletal look.

Let me know what you think!

MUApril x








2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog... Looking forward to more posts. I would love if you checked out my blog and hopefully followed :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! I'll check your blog out for sure, get following! x

    ReplyDelete